With unique features and designs that are tailor-made to take on hills and deliver perfect results, the best push mowers for hills guarantee that taking on this tricky terrain is not only quick and easy but also an absolute success.
As our main list of the best push mowers showed, they are a popular choice to take on hills due to their versatility, ease of use and great mobility, allowing them to adapt to any inclination and deliver beautifully good looking results. Even though there are a lot of choices on the market, today we’re going to take a look at only the very best for this task – let’s begin and find the right one for you!
Best Push Mower for Hills Reviewed
These are the best push mowers for hills, thoroughly reviewed for you. Let’s take a look!
I am in awe of EGO’s Power+ series for their fantastic design, ease of use and the sheer functionality they offer. The LM2001-X packs enough power for it to be in the list of best push mowers for hills for its lightweight design and push-button start key.
- Armed with an advanced Arc-Lithium 7.5Ah battery
- 20-inch cutting capacity
- Comes with a rapid charger
- Designed to work in all weathers
- Hardly makes a noise
- Can run up to 45 minutes on a full charge
- Can be folded and stored vertically
- Very cool design sets it apart from the competition
- Buyers unhappy with the customer support
- Some customers have said it didn’t work at all for them
This model is equipped with a powerful 40V lithium-ion battery which is considered one of the best in the industry and can power over 50 tools. And it is powerful enough to be used on any terrain, especially hilly areas.
- Brushless motor for durability, performance and power
- Dual port to keep an extra battery
- 21-inch cutting deck for maneuvrability
- 7 different height adjustment levels
- Saves up to 95% cost compared with gas-operated machines
- Vertical storage can save up to 30% space
- No maintenance required
- Easy, push-button start
- Some buyers not happy with the battery life
- Other find it hard to take the battery out
Snapper 2185020 / 7800979 HI VAC 190cc 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower with 21-Inch Mower Deck and ReadyStart System and 7 Position Height-of-Cut
This Snapper model will not only cut but also suck up the cut grass and store it in the bag thanks to the HI VAC functionality. And the Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series engine will make sure you complete those uphill tasks as well.
- 21-inch cutting deck with 14-gauge steel construction
- Briggs & Stratton 190cc engine
- Powerful vacuum cleans up the mess as you cut
- 7 height-of-cut adjustments
- Rear-wheel drive for better traction over hills
- Starts with one pull without requiring choke
- Equipped with a cup holder
- Very durable build
- Some buyers have said that the unit requires regular maintenance
- Other buyers have experienced clogging around the deck area
Husqvarna is a name that has become synonymous with outdoor cutting tools over the years, and the 7021P is a great addition to their fantastic catalog. This unit may look small but don’t let it fool you – it can be easily listed among the best push mowers for hills due to its potent engine, lightweight body and great cutting performance.
- Efficient, smooth operation powered by a Honda GCV160 engine,
- 3-in-1 cutting system
- Weighs only 55 pounds
- Ergonomic, adjustable handle
- Can cut through the toughest grass
- Works right out of the box
- Reliability that comes from a Honda engine
- Easy to start
- Some buyers say that the unit worked only a few times
- Poor customer service
This low-maintenance model from Greenworks comes with two lithium-ion batteries (4.0Ah and 2.0Ah) and is suitable for yards up to ½ acres. The manufacturers assure you that you would not miss your gas-powered unit after using this model.
- 19-inch deck with 3-in-one functionality
- 7 height adjustments
- Comes with 2 batteries (which are compatible with other models) and a blade
- Brushless motor
- Great for small- to medium-sized yards
- Can easily cut through tall grass
- Runs for over 1 hour
- Does not make a lot of noise
- Some buyers have said that the performance of this unit is inconsistent
- Other buyers have complained of receiving faulty batteries
If you are tired of battery or gas-powered mowers, this reel mower by Fiskars will please you to no end. With its simple, yet effective design, the company has come up with a lawn solution that not only requires some physical activity but is eco-friendly too.
- An 18-inch cutting deck that stays sharp
- Adjustable cutting height (1-4 inches)
- Height adjustment using a single lever
- Inset wheels and blades
- Eco-friendly lawn solution
- Great for edging near foundations and fences
- Very easy maintenance
- Easier to push than most reel mowers
- Buyers have had difficulty navigating on uneven terrain
- Others claim the unit broke after one use
And there you have it – the best push mower for hills, all thoroughly reviewed to ensure that you get the perfect one. All of them are excellent machines that are ready to take on any hill and give you flawless results in the end – all at a fantastic price.