Combining tradition with innovation, raw power with great durability and high quality with attractive pricing, Toro is considered to be one of the best lawn mower brands ever and in this article we’ll find out why and take a look at Toro lawn mower reviews as well, making sure you discover their top machines.
It’s extremely important to keep your lawn clean and trimmed for various reasons. It can be unhygienic to have a lawn that’s not been maintained, giving way to the growth of weeds and unwanted bacteria and insects. Moreover, the aesthetic appeal of a yard is only when it’s maintained properly and is regularly mowed and cut. However, it can be a tough task to keep it constantly maintained since not everyone has the time and money to do that.
Buying a lawn mower makes that job considerably easier. To maintain a lawn the right way, you need the right tools and the right equipment, as is true of any job. Buying the best lawn mower for your requirement is the first step you need to take to ensure your yard always looks clean and new and does not have any unwanted and harmful growth.
There are a lot of brands of lawn mowers available in the market. There is a model for every budget and every need. Yet, there are a top few trusted brands that you might want to stick to for high-performance and quality, and one of those highly trusted brands is Toro that has been in the market for years now and has made its mark with superior performing and advanced lawn mowers.
Toro offers a diverse range of models of lawn mowers, therefore, it might get confusing to choose the best option that fits your requirements. Yet, this very variety also shows that there’s a model for every need, you just need to do thorough research before making the final call, hence, these Toro lawn mower reviews should be high on your list to read. You have to consider the fuel type, the cutting width, the technology used, the runtime and a lot of other things to make your final decision.
If you are looking to buy a Toro lawn mower, the reviews of these best models will certainly give you an idea about the brand and the types of lawn mowers by Toro in the market.
Best Toro Lawn Mowers Reviewed
Let’s take a look at our best Toro lawn mower reviews, ensuring you find the perfect one for you.
This is a powerful and lightweight lawn mower by Toro. The 22 inches personal pace Recycler Mower is powered by a 7.25ft-lb Briggs & Stratton engine with an auto-choke mechanism. It does not need any oil changes during its entire life cycle. It is equipped with the Personal Pace Self-Propel System that offers the freedom to customize your mowing speed according to your walking pace.
- 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton
- Recoil starter
- A 22-inch steel mowing deck
- 162cc engine
- Personal pace rear-wheel drive
- The personal pace system allows you to adjust the mowing speed
- No oiling needed for the entire life span
- No prime or choking needed
- A powerful engine
- Bang on Demand lets you switch from bagging to mulching
- It might stall a bit while mulching
This Toro recycler model is equipped with the SmartStow technology and is an advanced lawn mower that is highly reliable, durable and offers superior performance and cleaner cuts. It can be stored upright due to the SmartStow mechanism and is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 163cc engine. It smoothly manoeuvres on uneven terrains due to front-wheel drive and variable speed self-propel.
- 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton 163cc engine
- 1 inch to 4 inches height of cut
- Variable speed front-wheel drive
- A 3-in-1 cutting design
- SmartStow technology; handle with adjustable height
- SmartStow allows the mower to be stored upright, saving 70% of floor space
- Can tackle uneven terrain smoothly with variable speed front-wheel
- The washout port allows easy cleaning under the deck
- Large cutting deck with 22-inches cutting width
- The engine might be too noisy for some
This is the 21″ Personal Pace Spin-Stop Super Recycler Mower by Toro. The Spin-Stop technology allows you to move away from the mower without having to restart it every time. The self-propel personal pace technology allows you to set the mowing speed according to your walking pace.
- Spin Stop blade stop system
- 21 inches cutting width
- Personal Pace self-propel technology
- 159cc Toro OHV auto-choke engine
- Super recycler cutting system
- The spin-stop blade system allows you to step away from the mower while the engine keeps running
- Set the mowing speed according to your walking pace
- One of the best-cutting systems with Super Recycler
- 3-in-1 cutting system allows finer cuts
- The mulching performance isn’t very high
Toro TimeMaster 30 in. Briggs & Stratton Personal Pace Self-Propelled Walk-Behind Gas Lawn Mower with Spin-Stop
This is a highly advanced model by Toro that comes with a mighty 223cc OHV Briggs & Stratton engine. It is the best lawn mower for handling large areas since it sports a 30-inch cutting deck. The personal pace self-propel mechanism allows you to adjust the mowing speed according to your walking speed.
- 223cc OHV Briggs & Stratton engine
- 30-inch cutting width
- Personal Pace Self-Propel
- Quick stow storage handle
- Dual-force cutting system
- Ultra-durable due to a powerful engine
- The dual-force cutting system allows for superior cutting
- Can handle large areas of grass easily
- Adjusts to your preferred walking speed
- Safety is ensured with spin-stop blade system
- The fuel tank is a bit small
Toro lawn mowers are unarguably one of the best in the market. The brand has a model for every need and every budget. With so many models in the market, it’s imperative to check our Toro lawn mower reviews before making a final decision!